The purpose of this organization shall be to serve in a leadership role:
• To unite all qualified persons who are engaged in school psychological services for an exchange of ideas and professional growth experiences related to their work.
• To initiate and support action aimed at providing better educational and school psychological services and facilities to children and youth.
• To provide within the group high ethical practices in accord with those set forth by NASP and other relevant professional organizations.
• To promote articulation among professional psychological associations and other related disciplines.
• To take an active role in promoting better home, school, and community understanding of school psychological services.
• To provide for group action in the protection of the profession as a whole and its individual members.
CASP is the only organization that advocates for School Psychologists in the State of Connecticut. By becoming involved in CASP you become part of the larger community of school psychologists in and around Connecticut.